A number of standard display formats have been used in the Digitale
Bibliothek Deutscher Klassiker Full Text:
- Unhighlighted prose is displayed in Verdana font. Small capitals are
- Page numbers are displayed in red in square brackets following the
- Figures and tables are indicated by icons and accessed by hyperlink
from the Full Text.
- Authorial notes and editorial notes are indicated by icons and accessed
by hyperlinks from the Full Text.
- The critical apparatus (variants and occasional editorial and/or authorial
notes) appears in red at the top of the page and is bracketed.
- The two non-roman scripts that are displayed are Greek and Hebrew;
the Greek text is accented. Both scripts are displayed as images.